Saturday, July 19, 2014

The Many Faces of Prince George

By Siobhan Adcock
Happy birthday, sweet prince! Since the day he was born, the world has been addicted to watching Prince George of Cambridge grow up, and it's easy to see why. He may be one of the most famous royal babies to have appeared on Planet Earth, but he's also just an adorable, funny, super-kissable little guy. (Those cheeks! Those irresistibly chubby arms!) And to the delight of royal-lovers and baby-lovers everywhere, as he approaches toddlerhood Prince George has begun to exhibit quite a personality.
In honor of the mini-royal's birthday on July 22, let's revisit some classic moments from Prince George's first year — along with some hilarious "I bet this is what he's thinking" captions.

"I was told there would be milk..."
Photo Credit: WENN.com

"Interesting. You call this a 'polo stick'? Because, see, to me, this is more like a 'Thing To Whack Stuff With.'"
Photo Credit: Max Mumby/Getty Images

"Mom. Hey. Hey. Look up from the flowers for a sec. You gotta check out this lady's hat. Could be a good look for you."
Photo Credit: FAMEFLYNET PICTURES

"It's blue. It's fuzzy. Enough said."
Photo Credit: WENN.com

"Nothing to see here, Dad, just keep looking the other way...I'm just gonna pick up this thingamabob and chew on it for a while, K?"
Photo Credit: WENN.com

Man. I don't want to be rude, because I know this is one of those big official ceremony dealies, but there is no way I'm making it through the rest of this thing without a snack. Bring on the solids!"
Photo Credit: Danny Martindale/Getty Images

"Aw, don't feel bad, lovie. I just got distracted for a sec. I'll always love you best, after Mom and Dad. Let's hug it out."
Photo Credit: Chris Jackson/Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment