Saturday, October 4, 2014

The Simple Reason You Have not Been Experiencing Miracles

Many people fail to have miraculous experience as a result of not knowing the true and practical definition of miracle. Miracle is simply defined as a slight change in the positive direction.

How did I get this definition?
I was given the opportunity of ministering in a particular church severally. In this church, I noticed a particular woman who has been experiencing pains in the legs. As a result, she cannot stand to pray for a long time. Though she did not speak to me about it but I noticed that the immediate miracle the woman needs is to restore her legs and this can be evident when she is able to stand for a longer time. Personally, I came down from the pulpit to pray with her in one of the numerous occasions. I also noticed that the answer to the prayers would not easily come unless she believes wholeheartedly in God and stands with faith. Going by the definition above, miracle in the life of this woman is a slight change in the ability to stand and walk properly. This simple challenge made me to go into the search in the word of God to support my definition and to bring desired changes in the lives of those that will go through this note.

Does the definition really have biblical backing?
Jesus healed a man that was born blind and the leaders of the people questioned His authority to do so. In order to run Him down, the parents of the man were invited who later directed the problem to their son who experienced the miracle from Jesus. When the man was asked a particular question to indict Jesus as a sinner, he answered:
“Whether he is a sinner or not, I don’t know. One thing I do know. I was blind but now I see!” John 9:25

This is the simplest and most accurate way of describing a miracle. I was blind but now I see. The process that led to the miracle does not matter, what matters is that there is a verifiable change in the positive direction.

How does this concern you now?

There are many areas of your life you are believing that God would intervene. Sometimes you lose hope as result of delay in the manifestation of promises. In most cases, you see yourself disappointed by those you trust. You see yourself experiencing hard time contrary to the expectation of your life. What you simply need is a slight change in the positive direction. The answer to the many questions you raise is in the definition that was demonstrated by the man born blind. You might be in a good place, you still need a better offer from God.

Have you considered this? 
The man I said:"I was blind but now I see." This is verifiable. Your own might be one of the following:
I was poor but now I am rich
I was barren but now I have children
I was unproductive but now I am productive
I was jobless but now I am an employer
I was jobless but now I have good jobs
I was homeless but now I can accommodate
I was single but now I am married
I had no car but now I have fleet of cars
I was heavily indebted but now I am a lender
I was inferior but not I am superior
I was unable to feed well but now I can feed others
I was rejected by friends but now I have numerous friends
I was unimportant in the family but now I am a pillar
I was a citizen of a drowning nation but now the nation is progressive
I was never noticed in Society but now I am indispensable
I was always intimidated but now I have courage
I was lacking God's presence but now I have the Holy Spirit
I was mocked by people but now I am praised
I never knew the road to an airport but now I fly to many countries and continents
My ministry was small but now I am everywhere
I lived in a small house but now my coast has been enlarged
I was illiterate but now I am educated
I had a hopeless home but now we are sources of hope to others
I lacked money to pay school fees but now I have degrees.

I don;t know where it is affecting you but a slight shift in the positive direction will shake your world. The simple thing expected of you to have this opportunity is to believe that a situation can be changed in the favourable direction.

If you believe this, bow your head and say to God:"Father change the unfavourable situation of my life."

Hear these:
Did they say you will never match forward? God has already changed the order. You will overtake them....
Did they say you are not qualified to grow? The grace of God has already qualified you....
Are they doubting the power of your God? They will remain in their confusion while you match forward to the next level...

I hereby proclaim as an oracle of the Most High that before the end of this month, God will expose you to a verifiable change in Jesus' name. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment