Thursday, November 3, 2011

REMOVAL OF FUEL SUBSIDY

Government's policies are not just criticized. When you hear critics doing their business, try to understand the actual reasons they are doing that. In case of Nigeria, many people who criticize the recent move by the FG to remove fuel subsidy are just warming up for 2015 general elections. If not so, I wonder why many of them have not reasoned alongside the FG in the area of the mismanagement of the subsidy. However, after considering the implications of the most widely discussed topic in Nigeria, I decided to wash my hands publicly in the article I am presenting to you now. I want you to study it and contribute to the eradication of the wicked in Nigeria's system. Click on this: www.trifter.com/africa/nigeria/removal-of-subsidy-this-is-my-position/ Read more on www.lordpercyo.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment